REMONDIS A/S is looking for a Branch Manager for the region Jutland
Are you passionate about leading, and do you enjoy both strategic and operational tasks? Then you are the one we are looking for.
- Leadership responsible for P&L and further development of one of our logistic subsidiaries in Denmark
- Planning, regulation and monitoring of operational workflows as well as establishment and optimisation of existing structures
- Continuous process optimisation along the logistic value chain, intelligent tour planning, creation of logistic concepts and a list of measures as well as responsibility for tenders and projects in the waste management industry
- Functional and disciplinary lead as well as development of the employees of the subsidiary and ensure adherence of quality standards and legal regulations
- Reporting to the management board and representing our company towards the local community
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position in the waste and recycling industry
- High professional standards acquired in professional trainings or a successfully completed business or technical degree
- Communication skills combined with a high level of assertiveness and persuasiveness
- Good organisational skills, very good analytical skills as well as flexibility adapted to every situation
- Fluent in English at negotiation level; Danish language skills are a plus
Diverse tasks in a future-oriented industry, all advantages of a renowed family-owned business, which is one of the leading international service providers for recycling, service and water with modern structures, outstanding development opportunities – and the chance to actively shape growth.
REMONDIS is a large international waste company that employs over 30 000 employees in more than 30 countries worldwide. The company’s core competences are sustainability, waste management and recycling.
In Denmark, REMONDIS is among the biggest players in the field and has several departments that handle the transportation of all types of waste.
REMONDIS’ goal is to continue developing technology, committed employees and to provide the service that our existing and new customers require now – and in the future.