Assistant to the Board at M. Larsen Headquarter in Brøndby
M. Larsen is looking for an assistant to the Board in our Headquarter located in Brøndby.
- Conduct research and analysis of the Danish recycling and waste industry and its players
- Draft papers, presentations and approval forms based on own research and data collection
- Responsible for reporting to the board
- Support the Board in operational and strategic matters
- Autonomous work on individual projects
- Prepare, attend and follow-up conferences and meetings
- Masters degree in Business Administration or Economics with very high marks
- 1-2 years of working experience, including internships or as a working student
- Willingness to spend the first three months on board in Germany for an introduction program
- A quick thinker with an independent and result-driven work attitude as well as very good communication skills
- Excellent language skills in English; knowledge of the German language is a plus
The job is a project employment
Working with us is an opportunity to gather work experience in an interesting, and future-oriented industry. At the REMONDIS Group, you will be able to discover a global, family-owned business with modern corporate structures – and take advantage of extensive training opportunities on the job.
M. Larsen Vognmandsfirma A/S // Maria Dahl